Monday, April 7, 2014

OtterBox Defender Series for Apple New iPhone, Glacier.Environmental Protection:The Defender Series iPhone 5 case provides added protection against drop, bump and shock but is NOT protective against water.OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPhone 5 ( Not for iPhone 5C ) Retail Packaging - White/Gray



Very protective and sturdy. Did not realize there was a clear plastic built in face and that just makes it even better. I wish there were some "cuter" ones but I will stay with this just because of how protective it is.



This item is okay because it does fall apart a little bit on the back afterwhile keys rub against it it makes marks it's kind of falls apart after a while in the cracks on the side all the dirt gets in there and you can never get else the back little window on the side dirt gets in there instead is in there and you're never going to be able to get out great price though I would recommend but after a while it does get dirty if you don't mind your case getting dirty I would recommend this case but like I said this case is fantastic if you want to cracky back screen also when I have this case on my iPhone 5s cracked the back little panel in the back of the phone there must've been a rock stuck in between it and got hit hard I dropped it and the back little panel cracked but luckily I had AppleCare



After I made my iPhone 4 explode, I knew that I would feel much safer with an Otterbox Defender for my iPhone 5. That's exactly what it did—protect my iPhone 5. I felt much more relaxed handling my phone with this case, but, man, it's huge. But that hugeness is worth it.

Got the otterbox defender for my daughter and she Loved it well i picked it to protect her iPhone5s i purchase all my cover's for my family cell phone good quality and great prices all the time you cant beat it.

New phone, new case. Otter box is a requirement at our home, no need to repair or replace an iPhone.

This is an excellent phone protector, the iPhone it protects has been dropped with no damage. Highly recommend OtterBox to anyone with an iPhone.

This case differs from the "newer Iphone 5s case ONLY in that this case covers the home button and maintains the full seal of the excellent and very sensitive screen protector. The "newer Iphone 5s Defender case" has to cut out a exposed hole around the lower home button to allow for "finger print recognition" and since the screen protector sits a mm above the screen, you'll get lots of dust underneath.

This is one I chose because I am a lover of pink! It does a fine job protecting my phone and is not slick so not dropping it so often and when it does hit the ground I have confidence it will still be a working phone. Good choice. Great item and the price was right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment